Earn top industry base pay, bonuses, and $100 tarp pay.
Almost 30% of Melton’s drivers have been with the company for more than 3 years and over 140 of our drivers have driven more than one million miles with Melton. At Melton, your starting pay is based on your verifiable over-the-road (OTR) truck driving experience.
a driver-focused culture
- New, well maintained, late-model equipment
- We assign trucks to individual drivers
- 24/7 Driver Support
- Quality Hometime
- Financial Security
- Excellent Benefits
- Profit Sharing after 3 years of safe driving
- Numerous opportunities to make additional pay
- Several career path options to advance your career, earning potential, and skills
Melton Truck Lines currently has job openings available for experienced truck drivers in the lower 48 states. For your application to be processed, you should meet the following standards:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid CDL Class A from the state you reside in
- No BACs, DUIs, or DWIs in the last 5 years
- Must meet all applicable DOT Regulations including a DOT physical and NIDA approved drug screen administered by a Melton Truck Lines physician
- Must pass an integrity interview and meet Melton’s work attendance and availability requirements
If you have questions about our requirements or would like to know if you qualify for a position as a CDL Class A Over the Road (OTR) Flatbed Driver with Melton.
Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, driver help desk, safety and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more. Check out our video explaining the application process from start to finish.
- Apply online or call to speak with a recruiter.
- You will complete an over the phone interview with your recruiter where we will collect work history, safety, and background information.
- Your recruiter will forward your application to a processor who will check your references and reports.
- Your application will be sent back to your recruiter so you can complete a final interview to make sure that we have everything correct on your application.
- Once your application is reviewed and approved by our hiring board, we will schedule your transportation to our pre-employment evaluation in Tulsa, OK.