Great drivers deserve great equipment
Great drivers deserve great equipment! Melton Truck Lines operates a large and growing fleet of impeccably maintained, late-model equipment. We have one of the most modern and impressive fleets on the road today with the average age of our tractors being under two years.
SOME OF THE GREAT FEATURES OFFERED on our trucks are:
- 72-to-76 inch Mid Roof
- Double Bunk Walk-In Sleepers
- Refrigerators & Upgraded Interiors
- 1500 to 1800 Power Watt Inverters
- Automatic Transmissions
- ISX Cummins, MX PACCAR, and Detroit Diesel DD15 Engines
- Omnitracs MCP 200 System with Electronic Logs
- AM/FM/CD/USB/Weather Band Radio with Bluetooth
- Governed at 68 MPH
- Collision Mitigation Technology
- Rollover Stability & Traction Control Systems
- Portion of Fleet Equipped with EPUs
- Bunk Heaters
- Satellite Dish Mounts
- 24-Hour Assistance
We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with you even on home time. No slip seating! Melton also supports our drivers with 24/7 roadside assistance as well as excellent operational support.
Our CSA-friendly and late-model equipment will keep you rolling. Experience the most comfortable miles you’ll ever drive with Melton!
“Your job is a tough one; the last thing you need to worry about is your truck and it’s
our job to make sure that you don’t.”