Rider & Pet Program
- Rider & Pet Program
Melton's Rider & Pet Programs
Driving is a difficult job, but it can be much more enjoyable when you can share your experiences with someone else. With Melton’s rider & pet programs you can have your loved one or furry companion keep you company while you are out on the road.
- Anyone 18 years of age, or older, can ride with you year-round.
- Children over the age of 10 can ride with you during the summer months only.
- Rider insurance is required and offered through Melton Truck Lines at $7.00 per month.
- You must have a Rider Pass approved by Safety before your rider can get on the truck.
- You can have one (1) pet on the truck.
- Accepted Pets: Any dog that is 90 lbs or less OR a cat.
- A pet deposit of $750.00 is required to have a pet on board and will be deducted from your paycheck each week at $37.50 until the pet deposit is paid in full.
- You must have a Pet Pass approved by Safety before your pet can be on the truck.